Type - Contract to Hire
Experience - Entry Level
Salary - $10-12/hr
Department - Customer Service
What is RoverPass? Good question...
RoverPass is led by a team of executives that have founded brands like uShip, MakerSquare, and Ticketbud. It is a funded startup based out of downtown Austin with a culture centered around 4 words: “Work Hard Play Hard.” We are introducing dazzling software to make traversing the outdoors a much more simple task. If you love nature and the great outdoors RoverPass is a great fit for you. We are creating the first booking engine, think Kayak.com, for campsites and RV Parks. At RoverPass we are not only looking for the brightest minds to tackle the great outdoors but are looking to put together a team of genuine people who contribute to our family centered culture.
What is the Position?
Customer service representatives are part of the campground fulfillments team. When reservations come through the RoverPass platform, our customer service agents are in charge of ensuring that the reservations get properly fulfilled. This includes calling the campground to gather availability, invoicing the customer, and paying for the reservation.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Some outbound phone experience, with excellent listening skills
- Passion or education for camping and the outdoors themselves
- Thrives on multi-tasking while being very detail oriented
- High energy, reliable team player
- Extremely coachable and always open to feedback, learning and helping other team members
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, phone system, MS Office)
- Eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment while wearing several hats
If this is you tell us why you'd be a great addition to the RoverPass team by sending us your resume and cover letter today!